Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Memory Is Not What It Used To Be.

Being pregnant has it's advantages and disadvantages. Advantage: after all of this is said and done we will have a beautiful/handsome baby to to love and cherish. Disadvantage: my mind has gone completely out the window. You don't belive me that this happens to women? Let me tell you, IT DOES!

About a two weeks ago I was downstairs and wanted to brush my teeth, so I grabbed the tooth brush and got the job done. Looking at the toothbrush afterwards I said aloud, "I don't think this is my tooth brush...oh, well..." The toothbrush got put away.

About a week later I was packing to go on a weekend trip and I grabbed the same toothbrush and thought to myself, "this is my toothbrush, it was brand new in the package and I took it out and cleaned the fish tank with it... Wait!  I brushed my teeth with this toothbrush!

Immediately I just started to cry. When Devin asked me what was wrong I told him what had happened he just laughed. So when you don't believe a pregnant woman who says she doesn't remember... she may not be able to recall what you're talking about until later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are sweet!