Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cora's First day!

DISCLAIMER!!!: THIS POSTING HAS GRAPHIC PICTURES THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR SOME PEOPLE. READ AND BROWSE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
I absolutely love the look on my moms face, the joy in her expression helped me to get through this. I was very glad that she was able to be there with us for this miraculous event. I'm also very grateful that you can't see the look on my face .
Dr. Firth asked Devin if he would like to cut the umbilical cord. He repied,  "I think you can handle that."

I was suprised by how he just kind of threw Cora at me. I almost didn't have time to react. I thought I was going to drop her!

They gave Cora a very fast rub down.
Then quickley took her out of my arms to do the testing on her.

Cora is one small baby girl. Modest too. See how she keeps her legs crossed so you can't see her girly parts. Also look and see that she is mostly purple with just one section of her body pink.
One quick family photo and they ripped her from my arms to do more tests. Telling me since RSV is hitting they are doing all the check in the NICU. Something fishy was up and I was oblivious. I was
just so happy to have my girl.
Cora went to the NICU and is waiting for the Lifeflight medics to come take her away.
Her adorable little foot, very purple, yet very cute:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are sweet!